Unlike the older SERO plan (details below, but it is NO LONGER AVAILABLE), you actually have to know a Sprint employee. An actual employee ID number is required to enroll.
- $59.99/mo for 500 anytime minutes (45 cents/min. additional)
- $79.99/mo for 1000 anytime minutes (40 cents/min. additional)
Both include unlimited data and text messages. Unlimited mobile-to-mobile and nights/weekends starting at 7pm.
SERO (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Sprint offers a few heavily discounted plans, but the most often used is SERO (Sprint Employee Referral Offer).
There are three plans typically offered:
- Sprint Employee Referral Offer 500 (minutes) for $30.00 per month
- Sprint Employee Referral Offer 1250 (minutes) for $49.99 per month
- Sprint Employee Referral Offer 2500 (minutes) for $99.99 per month
It will show up on a bill as a Fair and Flexible plan.
What is inluded in a SERO plan:
- Unlimited Sprint Vision or Power Vision (Vision for Vision phones, Power Vision for Power Vision phones)
- Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (In network only, Sprint to Sprint, Sprint to Nextel, Nextel to Sprint, Nextel to Nextel)
- Unlimited Sprint Picture Mail
- Unlimited Roaming
- Unlimited Nights & Weekends (either 6 or 7 PM, depending on when you started contract)
- Nationwide Long Distance
- Crystal Clear Calls
- Voice Mail
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Numeric Paging
- Three-Way Calling
- Ready Link
- Unlimited SMS (Limited Time Offer: Offer ends 5/31/2008, although word is it may be extended.)
How to sign up for SERO: