Pros: Very fast and responsive email, google maps gps works like a charm, thin and fits in the pocket well, great form factor, flash camera
Cons: A little slow at times, so-so battery life, no video camera
I'm on my second one in 6 months (hence the lower durability rating) while I had my previous phone for about 6 years. However, the value you get is well worth the money: it can now be obtained for free with a new 2-year contract (AT&T) and THEN a free $75 rebate at amazon.com.
My primary uses and usage per day:
1. Email - 100 in/out
2. Gtalk/BB Messenger - 15 mins
3. Talking - 45 mins
4. Content (Viigo - RSS feeds) - 1 hour reading, I get all my news from this thing now. It makes sure I don't spend too much time reading news, which can become a big black hole.
5. Sports scores on espn.com - 15 minutes
1. GPS (via google maps) - Don't pay for the $10 for the gps
2. 2MP Flash Camera - I've used it at night and in clubs
3. Great sound quality - I've never had a problem with it
1. A few times I had to reset it due to freezing. I reset it once every few days to keep it responsive.
2. Battery life: I've had it last me only one day before. I might be asking too much, because I do use the phone pretty often. On average I can let it go 2 days and I'm just about out of juice.
3. No video camera
1. Browser is decent, though screen is too small
2. Messaging: Blackberry messenger, GTalk (Download), but no AOL IM (Can't find it anywhere for free)