Aside from calling features and total capacity, is there any functional difference between the iPod Touch Gen 2 and the iPhone 3G?
- itemApple IPhone 3G
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone switch to Verizon yet Last post on 3/15/11 at 3:48pm in Apple (iPhone)
- The iphone 3G is the greatest ever! Last post on 8/25/09 at 7:35am in General Questions
- $99 iPhone at Walmart? What about the plans? Last post on 12/14/08 at 3:35am in Apple (iPhone)
- Amazon Mobile for iPhone released Last post on 12/3/08 at 12:28pm in Apple (iPhone)
- iPhone firmware 2.2 available Last post on 11/29/08 at 8:30am in Apple (iPhone)
I think Credo is such a good idea. Too bad Working Assets couldn't spread the idea to many other industries. Perhaps there'd be more jobs for our young people to get started in life. But I...
Hi Guys, I've had this great little app now for a few years and have a lot of data. I would like a way to download the data that has built up to an Excel, Numbers or just a text file. So, how...
My bill for unlimited texting and calling was different every month. 45 seconds of being online cost me $80 when it was supposed to be disabled. I was constantly being billed for services I did...
I really enjoyed this phone it's to bad it came from Rogers though
I activated from a store. They gave me a number to call for customer service to complete the activation. I have not been able to reach customer service to complete the activation for over a week. I...
Difference betwwen iPhone 3G and iPod Touch?
I think it just depends on whether or not you want everything in one device. If you don't mind carrying around your phone along with the touch, then it's the better option.
That was definitely an appealing aspect of the iPhone for me, when I last went phone shopping. At the time, I was carrying a phone and an MP3 player in my pockets during my walk to the office. The idea of being able to ditch the MP3 player, and just use my phone was pretty exciting.
Turns out the phone I went with, the Moto Q isn't a great MP3 player though:
- it doesn't have a built in headphone jack (instead it uses a micro-USB dongle, which I lost within a few weeks),
- it has no built in EQ, so playback sounds pretty flat,
- while it supports microSD cards up to 4 gig, putting files on it takes about an hour per gig, and 4 gig just isn't that much storage.
Long story short, if you want good MP3 playback and cellphone capabilities in one device, the iPhone is a great way to go.
Edited by frank - Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:39:05 GMT
I'm glad more and more phones are starting to feature a real 3.5mm jack. Dongles for wired stereo headphones are so annoying. And 2.5mm jacks are much less useful than they used to be. Bluetooth headsets for talking have come a lot farther than Bluetooth headsets for music listening in my experience.
- › Get Ovigil 5000IU with Cheapest price at Shreevenkatesh.com on 4/8/13
- › Get Tamoxifen 20mg with Cheapest price at ShreeVenkatesh.com on 2/11/13
- › Mobile Mobile Is Here! on 2/7/13
- › Blackberry Curve 9220 Amazing Connectivity With Enriched User... on 10/22/12
- › Karbonn A7 dual SIM features and 3.5 inch touch screen on 9/25/12
- › mod thread test on 7/3/12
- › Suggestions on cleaning LG Shine? on 7/3/12
- › Nokia 5800 XpressMusic on 12/16/11
- › Setting Up iPhone 4s on 11/6/11
- › Anyone switch to Verizon yet on 3/15/11
- › CREDO Mobile by GdListenr
- › Joe Kueser Fuel Gauge for iPhone by aabaca
- › AT&T USA by Audra Lowery
- › Sony Ericsson W810i by Adam Coffey
- › Page Plus Prepaid, Verizon Prepaid Netwok Reseller by Frankee
- › Morphie Juice Pack for iPhones by battman
- › Samsung Messager R450 by Antonio
- › Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset by stins
- › Apple iPhone 3G by firehorsey
- › Palm Centro (CDMA) by smiley442200
- › Support by wanderinwoodsma
- › Upgrade Treo 700p To 755p by ScarlettBrill
- › Sins Of Cell Phone Usage by Deej
- › How To Get A Normal Att Calling Plan Not Pre... by Deej
- › Miscellaneous Tags by teej
- › Prepaid Mobile Plans by pgens
- › Laws On Talking On Cell Phones While Driving by teej
- › Free Blackberry Curve Themes by teej
- › Danger Of Cell Phone Towers by teej
- › Data Plans For Mobile Providers by pgens