New Postpaid No Annual Contracts For T-Mobile
July 29, 2008 by T-Marco
Fallowing regional carriers like BoostMobile, Criket and MetroPCS, T-Mobile will launch a new Postpaid No annual contract for new and existing customers. Starting on August 6, T-Mobile will introduce new Postpaid No Annual Contracts rate plans to provide customers the freedom to stay connected to those who matter most without the constraints of 1 and 2 year contracts. The new Postpaid No Annual Contracts rate plans are designed to address those customers who want to activate service but don’t want to be tied down by contracts.
- Customers who are eligible for the Postpaid No Annual Contracts will need to select the new Postpaid monthly rate plans
- Postpaid monthly rate plans will be modeled after current postpaid rate plans including single line, FamilyTime, and myFaves. Sorry guys, but T-Mobile @Home rate plans will not be available this time.
- Both new and existing customers can sign up for the new Postpaid No Annual Contracts rate plans. Existing customers who would like to switch to these new rate plans are still required to fulfill their terms of their existing contracts if applicable.
- Activation Fees will still apply and customers will be required to pass credit checks and meet the same credit requirements as 1 year and 2 year postpaid customers.
- T-Mobile will no offer discounts for cellphones.